Sunday, February 8, 2009

DVDs, part 3

I’m an avid reader. A book a week. More if I’m sober. But then what to do with them once read? I used to save them, hoping I could give them to a good friend. But then I got practical (realized I had no friends, you'll say). If I just give them away, how am I going to pay my Amazon bill? So I thought I’d sell them. Or swap them. If you’d like to get ahold of any of these books, Write me at v.vikerkaar@gmail.com and we'll arrange the drop. We’ll meet at the Rahvusraamatukogu. You’ll wear a flower in your hair. I’ll carry yesterday’s newspaper under my left arm. DVD selection back by popular demand:

Bedazzled
I've never figured out Brendan Fraser. He's capable of making decent movies, but then he goes and makes those awful Mummy flicks. Estonian subtitles. 50 EEK.

Jurassic Park The Lost World
Finnish subtitles. No Estonian. 50 EEK.

Jurassic Park III
Estonian subtitles. 50 EEK.
Star Wars II Attack of the Clones
Two-disk set with exclusive deleted scenes. No subtitles. 100 EEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment